Book: I will be one of the best things you read this year.
Book: You will fall in love with my characters.
Book: I'm so good, you'll lose sleep over me.
Book: I'm part of a series.
Book: So you can feel the pain of a character dying in each book.
Book: I will break you emotionally.
Book: I will make you forget the real world.
Book: I will ruin all potential future love interests for you.
Book: You will be emotionally attached to me.
Book: You are mine.
4-8yr Olds Describing Love.
Rebecca, age 8: When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.
Terri, age 4: Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.
Danny, age 7: Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.
Nikka, age 6: If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate.
Elaine, age 5: Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.
Chris, age 7: Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.
Mary Ann, age 4: Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.
skin-and-ink: flure: I hate that feeling when you randomly feel depressed. There is no warning, no apparent reason. It just happens. You feel empty, and you feel hopeless. And you just feel tired. As if you never want to move again. Then when someone asks you what’s wrong, you can’t say because there is nothing that comes to mind. Then you start thinking of what it could be, and you realize...
colorado-wannabe: So in English class we had to draw a scene from The Great Gatsby. After the drawings were done the teacher was showing them to the class, and one drawing was a pic of Gatsby reaching towards at the green light, but in the drawing Gatsby didn’t have hands. So my teacher starts saying something like how this picture has hidden meaning and portrays the helplessness Gatsby feels,...
I'll answer 100% honestly.
Have you ever:
2) Gotten into a real fight?
3) Been too depressed to move out of your bed?
4) Tried to commit suicide?
5) Had to lie to everyone about how you felt?
6) Watched an entire season of a TV show in one sitting?
7) Talked yourself out of serious trouble?
8) Accused someone of using you?
10) Gotten drunk/high?
11) Been to a concert where your favourite artist was playing?
12) Skipped doing homework to play a video game?
Right now, are you:
15) Avoiding someone?
16) Avoiding some task?
19) Annoyed with a friend?
20) Worried and confused about something important to you?
21) Get depressed easily?
22) Get jealous/envious easily?
23) Feel like listening to music can take your mind off things?
24) Worry about messing about your relationships a lot?
25) Try hard in all your classes at school?
26) Go out drinking?
27) Smoke cigarettes?
28) Smoke weed?
29) Do any hard drugs?
30) If you said yes to 28 but no to 29, why?
31) Believe in God/belong to a religion of your own free will?
32) Avoid people you care about because you feel you will only hurt them?
33) Agree that self-harm numbs emotional pain?
34) Believe people deserve second chances?
36) Think things will get better?
37) Feel afraid that you have done wrong and will eventually be punished?
38) Judge people who think differently to you?
Preference in boyfriend/girlfriend:
39) Long hair or short hair?
40) Nice smile or nice abs?
42) Shy or open?
43) Eyes or body?
44) Religious or non-religious?
45) Caring or non-restricting of you?
47) Piercings or no piercings?
48) Tattoos or no tattoos?
49) Quiet stay-at-home type or party type?
50) Has friends you get along with or has parents you get along with?
lookslikeazipper: Right so im walking home and I see this guy rolling a cigarette under a streetlamp and when he clicked his lighter THE FUCKING STREETLIGHT WENT OUT I stopped in my tracks and stared at this guy who looks up at me then to his lighter and hes as surprised as me then he takes his thumb off the trigger and THE STREETLIGHT TURNS BACK ON HE GAVE THE MOST SURPRISED LOOK OF ANYONE...
starxapple: starxapple: my grandpa has a date tonight and hes really old and in a wheelchair and has to drag around this breathing machine but hes just sitting there waiting for the hospice shuttle to take him to pick up his date and he looks suPER EXCITED and its the cutest thing ive ever seen update he came home and i asked him how it went and he said, “i should have taken an extra tank...
the-nicest-asshole: UK grading system 75-100 A+ 70-74 A 64-69 A- 60-63 B+ 55-59 B 50-54 B- 46-49 C+ 43-45 C 38-42 C- 35-37 D 0-34 Time to move to the UK
fictitiousfake: J.K Rowling said that her inspiration for Hagrid came from when she was 19 in a pub in the west country and this terrifying looking guy came in with these other biker guys and the only thing he talked to J.K about was how his cabbages were getting on
maydaykoigo: curiouslyhigh: bunnywith: tahnoscheeks: do you ever just get up from your computer to walk aimlessly around your house only to sit back down in front of the computer again I pointlessly open the fridge too. sometimes i just stand in the middle of the living room and look lost. Why am I in the bathroom
thebatteur: once in kindergarten a girl asked me to write “super girl” on her arm since i was the only kid who could write so i wrote “shit” on her arm and i hid under the table for like 30 minutes then the teacher found me and yelled at me then called my parents and my dad laughed so hard he cried